Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Media PC chassis


There are many criteria to consider when you select your PC chassis. Do you have enough desktop space? Where you want to place it, underneath your desk or on the desk? For HTPC, a small desktop form factor chassis is preferable as you could easily match it with your existing audio video stuff and it looks nice too. But most of the desktop chassis is with a minimum depth of 40cm, it would become a problem if you desk does not have the depth. I chose a Cooler Master Elite 340 (W195xD385xH370) as my desk is only 40cm in depth, this is the only low cost model below $50 (without power supply unit) with reasonable good build quality I could find with a ‘short’ body which I could place on my desk.


And, if you wish to upgrade your HTPC and put in more hard disks in future, then you should select one which is expandable.
Your Ad Here