Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Popcorn Hour C-200 - the ultimate digital media player




I said I would recommend some '2-in-1' NASs double as Media Players on my earlier post, but now I have found one that is better than that:  the Popcorn Hour C-200! It comes with a built-in LCD front panel, an internal hard disk, Gigabit Ethernet and optional Blu-ray capability.

Codec-wise it supports most of the popular codecs you could find on the internet. This is the most powerful alternative media player besides a proper htpc system or a high-end blu-ray player on the market so far. This is the one for serious users who prefer a simple all-in-one solution to a proper htpc system. This is not a portable media device like the Olevia's HD Media Player ZP-500 or Western Digital's WD TV which I mentioned in my previous post, instead it has everything you need for a standalone media player, you may use its internal hard drive to stream your video or just connect it to your NAS video library and sit back to enjoy your video out of the box. I only provide some ideas what this media player could do, actually it has far more features than you could imagine, for examples, download and stream content directly from YouTube, download utility without a PC, etc.. (source: http://www.popcornhour.com/)
Your Ad Here